Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Freemont Troll

In Freemont, (Seattle) There lives a troll. (Colleen, my fellow blogger will attest to this.)

He lives under a bridge and he is Huge. Oh, and he is ugly and I think he is blind in one eye, too.



I have decided that I want to marry him. Why? Why not? Besides, no one ever wants to marry a troll. I will pretend to be a princess and he will stay his ugly self and we will live under the bridge and all the tourists and prom dates can come and take pictures with us. Then I will get cold and wet because I would have to live outside with him. Then I will be sad, because my princess skin will get all slimy. I will eventually have to leave my ugly troll, or go homeless forever.


Forget it, I don't want to marry a troll.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WASEAtroll.html

2 comments:

colleen said...

Colleen, I think it's wonderful that you're taking the time to narrow down your list of potential suitors :)

Colleen said...

Colleen- LOL! Great quick wit!