Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Empty Head

There is nothing left to say.
Nothing in my head anyway.

I sit around.
I think a lot.
Sometimes I think while on the pot.

But there is nothing left to say.
Everything's been said anyway.

I'm out of words.
The well is dry.

I'll find a closet.
I'll hide and cry.

There's no more writing.
I'm left for dead.
There's no more words inside my head!

Here's my noggin.
Here's my head.
It's empty now,
I fear and dread.

I'll take it off and try again.
And maybe tomorrow I'll find words then.

2 comments:

Mega said...

See, this is why you just won an award on my blog.

My favorite part:

"I sit around.
I think a lot.
Sometimes I think while on the pot."

Excellent.

Colleen said...

Of course. You would like that line. I almost took it out, but left it in for humor sake because it rhymes. I promise I'm a lady in real life, at least, I try to be.