Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday's Girl

Well, it's Saturday afternoon, and I should be out playing or running errands, but instead I'm working. At least I can work wherever I want. So I'm sitting here in one of my favorite coffee shops in Seattle with my butt glued to this wooden bench. Can we say comfortable? (Yeah, notsomuch.) Got my iHog Music in my ear, listening to one of my current favorite artists, Phil Wickham. It beats the strange indie/reggae/rock while I'm trying to concentrate. It is the offical Nerd Girl at work, (on a break) glasses and all. Tough life?...hmmm, not really =)

4 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Aw, you look cute in those glasses. Talking about work, I'm just about to help my six-year-old clean up his room... yikes!

Colleen said...

Susan- when I was little, one of my favorite things to do was to go over to my friend's house and play a game I called "Let's clean your room". No, it wasn't really a game. I just liked to clean and throw away all her junk and then show it off to her mom.

Susan Skitt said...

Colleen, you and my seven-year-old niece must be related! She loves to come to my son's room and "help" clean. She did an amazing job on his desk drawers a few months ago with all his crayons and coloring books, stickers and such. She too loves to "show it off" in the end! You little Sanguine personalities!

Colleen said...

Susan- Wow. I've Never heard of another little kid who liked to do that...she must be Amazing!