1. I was born in Singapore.
2. When I was one 1 accidentally ate dog poo. (I'm still considering suing my mother with a case of neglect... Just Kidding Mom!)
3. I have dark brown hair that has already started going gray. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
4. I love Jesus Christ.
5. My favorite outfit is jeans, t-shirt and flip flops.
6. I know how to Irish Step dance.
7. I can do really good accents...New York, Midwestern, Irish, Scottish, English, Australian, and working on South African....
8. I am an aspiring writer.
9. I was born on April Fool's Day and everyone thought I was going to be a boy.
10. I love to visit the airport.
11. I am always looking to do something spontaneous. (Example: showing up in a billiards hall for my friends birthday in a ratty chicken costume and not telling anyone who I was for a good 45 minutes.)
12. I think the funniest word in the English language is the word "Fart."
13. I love gummy, chewy candy.
14. I only wear one contact lens in my right eye. And my glasses are prescription for my right eye only as well.
15. When I wear my glasses I look like Tina Fay, from Saturday Night Live and Thirty Rock.
16. Have a thing about noticing people's hands.
17. I like the smell of gasoline and musty basements.
18. I like things that go fast but I hate roller coasters.
19. I am a natural born encourager to everyone, but I'm very hard on myself.
20. If I could suggest one thing that you should buy it would be a Nalgene Bottle. You need to drink more water and these bottles are my favorite!
21. I prefer French Press over drip coffee any day.
22. I'm a die hard fan of hot coffee even in in the heat of summer.
23. I love Michael McDonald's voice (yes from the Doobie Brothers)and I don't care how cheesy that sounds.
24. I have slept on my left side my whole life and so my face is slightly crooked to the right just a tad. (but I think I'm the only one who notices this.)
25. I hate having my feet touched.
26. One of my favorite sandwiches is whole wheat bread with peanut butter, shredded carrots, alfalfa sprouts and sunflower seeds on it.
27. I love big dogs. I act like an idiot around them. I should be embarrassed about this, but I'm not.
28. My idea of lots of fun is making children laugh at me and they do.
29. My closest friends are very opposite of me. More reserved, quiet(er) with a dry sense of humor. I appreciate this about them because I will never be that way.
30. If I could describe myself in one word it would be this: Neon....as in John Mayer song 'Neon'.
31. If I could pick an animal that most resembles my personality it would be the Energizer Bunny.
32. I once walked to school with cotton balls taped over my eyes while my friends led me all the way to school because I wanted to know what it would be like to be blind.
33. I am right handed, but I cut with my left and kick with my left. Whenever I pick up a baseball bat, tennis racket, golf club, or Frisbee, I am neither left or right handed, I am both. This is very confusing in my brain.
34. I have gone cliff jumping, but I would never go bungee jumping. (Go figure)
35. I played soccer from age 5-17. Then I joined a co-ed league this past spring and got the beatdown from some mean ogres and left at the end of the season.
36. When I was 13 years old, I smoked a cigarette. Then I felt so guilty about it that I told on myself to my parents.
37. I always read the last page of a book first and I always want to know the end of a movie before it's over.
38. I think ribs are the most disgusting thing a person could eat. It just looks so carnal.
39. I snap my fingers a lot at home.
40. I get the hiccups at least once a day.
41. I often eat standing up. This drives my father crazy when I go home to visit, as
he is always trying to get me to sit down.
42. I like the way food tastes cold. Like cold leftovers.
43. I have a poor sense of smell.
44. I have an excellent sense of touch.
45. I love animals...sometimes maybe too much. My friend hit and killed a bear on accident awhile ago. I was more upset about the bear than him.
46. I love getting text messages, but I find texting back annoying because I'm slow.
47. I am the oldest of my three siblings...I like it that way.
48. My best feature is my... I don't know. My worst feature is my skinny calves. I can run and lift weights and they still stay skinny.
49. I am always cold.
50. Therefore...I love flannel sheets.
51. I have a 'thing' about linens. I love them crisp and clean.
52. I love slippers and bathrobes and coffee in the morning.
53. I like it when people play with my hair, which never happens anymore. Unless my little cousins want to play with it and then it feels like they are ripping my scalp off, but hey, I'll take what I can get.
54. I can't stand it when people give me weak hugs and hand shakes.
55. I love the smell of bleached whites fresh from the dryer.
56. I am too shy to wear a bikini in public. I feel like I'm walking around in my underware! I always wear a tank top over it.
57. I love getting Real Mail, like letters or cards...that sort of thing.
58. Word of encouragment do wonders for me.
59. Up until I was 9 I chewed my nails constantly and spit them out. Then my mother bribed me that if I stopped biting them, she would buy me a piece of real jewerly. Her bribe worked and I still have the garnet ring today.
60. I kinda think that my spending so much time here thinking about myself is vain, so that's enough of this!
She's Having a Baby
4 years ago