Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lines worth quoting...

"Please don't look at me,
I'm such a mess...
I'll beat your love out of my chest."
-Reindeer Section

I don't know why I like that line, maybe becuase it's so sad. And a long long time ago, I felt like that once.

Today was stunning and warm, like it was spring. And I drove home on I 90 blaring Reindeer Section with the windows down and my hair in my face. It's so beautiful. No more talking, I've got to get out of here and be a part of it.

BYE!!!

2 comments:

Life in Him said...

Please don't look at me,
I'm such a mess...
I'll beat your love out of my chest."
-Reindeer Section
Just wondering why you thought that line was worth quoting?

Colleen said...

Well, from a poetic stand point, I just like the way the words rhyme. But can see why you question me, and I'm glad you did. I hope that answers the question. And thanks for asking it.